08 November 2010

Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome! C'mon in!

Howdy folks, Your Humble Narrator Shadow Jerusalem here. Welcome to my little corner of the internet! So you're wondering what's going on here? Well I got tired of doing all my writing, blogging etc and not doing anything with it so I created this place as a means of publishing them. The title is an allusion to my preferred zombie elimination. Forget the Double Tap rule. One bullet is all it takes to put a zombie down for good. You aim for the head. Anything else, it's your ass...   Save that second bullet, you'll need it for the next zombie or worse yet, yourself if it comes down to it. I love zombies and all things related to horror and classic sci-fi films. A majority of the content here will be zombie-related but also expect the occasional misanthropic rant, survivor tales and the latest horror news and all sorts of other goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment