04 October 2015

I Live, I Die, I Live Again

I don't know what it is about the end of the warm season but things have an odd way of giving up the ghost around this time of year like the leaves do. Ah well there's always hoodies, horror movies and homecooking for nights like these.
In Mad Max Fury Road, the Warboys motto is:
I Live, I Die, I Live Again
Fitting for a man who seemingly spends enough time haunted by his own ghosts and demons like Rockatansky himself to feel dead at times. But sparing any gory details the point is, I'm still here, still kicking and riding the road to Valhalla all shiny and chrome.
Now emotional Mad Max'ing aside this still stands out as one of my favorite movies of the year. If you haven't picked this up yet, what the hell are you waiting for?
But onto bigger and better things...

Ah yes, October. My FAVORITE time of year. I've flubbed writing during this month in years past but not going to this year. I've got some dusty skeletons I need to add a few layers of flesh onto before presenting them to you all for enjoyment. Until then don't forget your War paint

WITNESS ME





No comments:

Post a Comment