10 September 2013

Where do we go from here...?

Hmmm what would you all like to see next? So my Long weekend didn't quite go as planned but I've got a solid week off from studying to crank out as many articles as my poor fingers can manage... I've been working on a few different series... so I put this to you, my faithful and patient readers... would you like a week of retro Arcade Apocalypse where I review some of my favorite quarter slurping games of yesteryear... or would you like a week of what I'm entitling When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth?
Meantime I'm working on my origins in the horror genre and how it's all changed since then... stay frosty people

1 comment:

  1. Well you know I'm partial to AL()ENS man... but I'm interested in When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth, so I'm gonna go with the latter.

    And my post counts as double because you've been inside me. Metaphorically. And physically.

    ReplyDelete