14 November 2013

NECA's 8-Bit Freddy Krueger


Back in August I told the tale of how I came to acquire NECA's San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 8-bit styled Jason figure. Around the same time as that they hinted at what was coming next in their line of NES themed toys would be. Yep, the ol' Springwood Slasher himself, Mr. Freddy Krueger would be receiving the same Nintendo treatment and color scheme.
Well I got so caught up in my own personal excitement I forgot to post that mine had finally come in the mail this cold November afternoon. Freddy looks gnarly in his red and orange portrayal and true to his in game rendition. NECA has treated the idea behind these toys with a respect that I fully salute and would love to see more of.



"This is God..."


One, two Freddy's coming for you...





































































                                                                                             

Just imagine that tell-tale metal on metal screech



Freddy vs Jason: The NES years

NES Nightmares immortalized

650h NESRobo6
Robocop: COMING FEBRUARY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment