02 December 2013

This motherfucker's gonna get my metal

[Considering I brought the Zombie Tools article back to life I figured I'd re-showcase my own purchases from them here as well especially since they've been returned to my possession finally]

My newly arrived order from the hammersmithing geniuses at Zombie Tools can't help but make me think of Manson's Lunchbox... I've got my lunchbox and I'm armed real well

Well I certainly won't be packing these new toys of mine for lunch but if something is trying to have me for lunch, plan on seeing plenty of these bad boys.
I've even gone so far as to name them.






The squids I've named Edward (Gein) and Charles (Manson) since these remind of a favorite game of mine Who's the better Killer? The Spikes I've named Larry, Moe and Curly (who will soon have a paracord length tied around him and be fashioned into a rope-dart for those Scorpion impressions). And the Machete is named Ol' Painless for obvious reasons. They were even kind enough to etch a 13 onto the handle, 13 being my lucky number. Now I feel safer. More on arms and armament to be reported later.

No comments:

Post a Comment